- for all our clients we give them the polishing cloth for cleaning and polish the new jewelry.
• For ready-to-wear, clean jewelry gently with antibacterial soup and take off excess make-up and skin oils after each wearing.
• Put your jewelry on your body after applying make-up,
hairspray, perfumes, and/or type of lotions. Never expose chemicals can do damage forever.
• Do not sleep with HOOPS EARRINGS or BRACELETS because
the piece is delicate and as movement causes stress to all moving parts.
• Never use toothpaste or other abrasives to clean metal or stone. Only use antibacterial soup and take off with water and dry with cotton cloth as a polishing.
• The gold is Gold-Filled this produces a finer and has
thicker surface of really gold than gold plating.
• The 925 sterling silver
is similar to silver but lasts longer and is not turn yellow. If you want better
clean it with water and antibacterial soap or sea salt water, rinse well
and READY! The gemstone are from around the world and clean too cotton
• How to Avoid Damaging Gemstones?
Some gemstones are by nature more fragile than others. In general, you can prevent many problems by not exposing gemstones to common elements such as:
Household cleaning chemicals
Extreme heat or light
• Cleaning Silver Jewelry
Sterling silver tarnishes in the presence of common everyday items that contain sulfur, such as leather, rubber, chlorine, and perspiration. Use a clean cotton cloth and antibacterial soap dish diluted in water. Apply the diluted antibacterial soap to the clean cotton cloth and rub the piece in one direction. Cleaning and polish with a polishing cloth that we sent in your order
• Cleaning Pearls
Pearls require proper care to retain their beauty and luster. They should be kept away from perfumes, ammonia, cosmetics, vinegar, perspiration, chlorine, and dirt. We recommend you put them on last, after hair products and perfume. Pearls should be removed before exercising to protect them from perspiration. After wearing, gently wipe them with a slightly damp cloth. Wash pearls periodically with antibacterial soap (NOT DETERGENT) and a soft cloth. Rinse pearls in clean water and wrap them in a thin, damp cotton towel to dry. To prevent scratches, pearls should be stored away from other objects in the storage pouch provided. However, do not store them in an airtight package such as a plastic bag. Opals and pearls require humidity. When storing them, make sure the environment is NOT too dry or they may crack.
Thanks you for trusting in me.